Janeybell

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #143

Happy Sunday!!! I hope your weekend has been amazing! It's time of course for another Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I thought I may as week stick to my Christmas theme and create another Chrissy card... THREE down and TOO many to go.. hahaha.

Here's my card for this week:-


And here is the sketch:-


Now, I played and played and moved things, removed things, tilted my head ( you know the way, right?.. the tilt when you're trying to make it look differently to what it really does ;-) ), then, I removed things, re-sponged things, tilted again, squinted and pretty much threw my hands up in the air. I'm still not 100% sure that I'm 100%  happy with this one, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. Sooo, in an attempt to save my neck from permanent injury (you know from all the tilting) I decided to settle and just let it be.

I've used my Delicate Doilies, Contempo Christmas and  Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) Stamp sets. The colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,Vanilla, Old Olive and some Retired Christmas DSP,


The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:- Contempo Christmas, Delicate Doilies, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Paper:- Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Holly Jolly DSP (retired)
Ink:- Cherry Cobler,  Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories:-Dimensionals,Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, pearls, vanilla seam binding, Polka Dot embossing folder, Big Shot

8 Comments:

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Sarah,
I have just checked your post and there doesn't appear to be a card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch?? Just checking in case my computer is playing up!!

Kerry

Vicki said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the colours.

Vicki x

Kerry Steger said...

Love your card Sarah - very pretty and lots of detail! Just gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous! Love the image panel! Fabulous card!

Karen Motz said...

Love all the texture and dimension on this lovely card!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, love your ribbon treatment!!

Dana White said...

this is so pretty - what a lovely image & the ribbon is so pretty

Linda said...

This is beautiful! Love the ribbon and the stamps you used. So pretty!
I am having a give away on my blog. Two craft filled Advent calendars I would love for you to join in the fun.
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-candy-time.html
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda